- Tech Stocks Continue to Break Out
- Tech Stocks Breakout as the Market Begins to Forecast Lower Rates
- Investors Taking a Wait and See Approach
- Market Expansion Continues to Broaden
- Countertrend Rally, But Still Favoring Growth Stocks
- Are Stocks About to Takeoff?
- Growth Stocks Bounce on the Idea of a Weaker Fed
- Opportunities Emerging?
- Markets Looks Like They Are Bottoming
- Markets Pull Back on Inflation Data
- Market Taking a Pause for Now
- A Stronger Consumer is Boosting US Economic Growth
- Using Volatility to Add Alpha and Control Portfolio Risk
- Markets are in a Consolidation Phase
- Is It Time for Growth to Catch Up?
- White Paper: The Case for Value
- History is Telling Us that 2023 Will Be Good For the US Stock Market
- International Markets Are Starting To Wake Up
- Time to Keep an Eye on the US Dollar Again?
- Will Santa Claus Show Up?
- A Look At Market Cycles
- Will the Current Rise in Stocks Continue?
- The Fed: You can’t have your cake and eat it, too
- Is The Fed About to Ease Up?
- Separately Managed Accounts Vs Mutual Funds: Which is Better for You?
- Potential Opportunities Are Emerging
- Wage Inflation Puts Additional Pressure on the Federal Reserve
- Themes to Watch During Q4 2022
- Inflation Dynamics & Direction of Fed Policy: 3Q 2022 Recap & 4Q 2022 Outlook
- An October Bottom?
- Cash is King
- Inflation and Season Patterns in the Stock Market
- Consumers Turn to Credit Cards as Inflation Pressures Finances
- All Eyes on the Fed...Again
- Macro Research: Providing Context on Recent Market Volatility
- Market Pullback as Investors Take Another Look at Inflation
- The Stock Market is Due for a Pullback
- Declining Labor Productivity & Rising Labor Costs
- Relief Rally is Showing Signs of Exhaustion
- Change in Trend -- Or Just a Rally in a Bear Market?
- US Markets at an Inflection Point
- What Are Commodities Telling Us About Inflation
- US Dollar Roars Ahead
- Looking Back at a Rocky First Half of 2022 & Q3 Outlook
- Oversold Bounce? What's Next
- US Markets Are Oversold and Due for a Short Term Bounce
- All Eyes on the Fed & Inflation
- Stock Market Reversal
- Stuck at Resistance
- Extra Volatility from Oversold Conditions
- Research Update: Market Due for a Short Term Bounce
- Stocks & Bonds Both Decline More Than -10% During 2022
- Typical Pullback or Something More?
- Federal Reserve Policy Remains a Headwind for Equity & Credit Markets
- Are Inflation Worries Overdone?
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate Drops to a Decade-Low
- Q2 2022 - Recapping the Bumpy 1Q 2022 Ride
- S&P 500 Holding Cloud Support
- April is Historically A Very Good Month for Stocks
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- How the Federal Reserve Impacts Your Portfolio & Borrowing Cost
- Bear Market Rally of the Start of a New Upward Trend?
- All Eyes on the Fed
- The Flight to Safety Continues
- Stock Market Remains Volatile as Investors Wait on Federal Reserve
- Cash Is Still King
- How Geopolitical Events Impact Your Portfolio
- The Fed is Behind the Curve
- Despite Last Week's Rally, The Stock Market Is Still In A Decline
- Equities Continue to Deleverage - But What's Next?
- Sell Signals Starting to Flash Across the Board
- Political Influence ― S&P 500 Performance During Election Years
- What a Hawkish Fed Means to Long-Term Investors
- Q1 2022 ― Looking Ahead to 2022
- Are Value Names Starting to Wake Up?
- Record Inflation - What Does it Mean for Investors Going Forward?
- Looking Ahead to 2022 ― Can the S&P 500’s Rally Continue?
- The New COVID Variant
- The Great Resignation
- Drilling Into Soaring Energy Prices
- The Fed Lays Out Their Plan
- Should Investors Worry About Slowing GDP Growth?
- Supply Chain Disruptions Continue to Fuel Inflation Growth
- Record Profits Are Fueling the Bull Market
- Household Net Worth Soars During Pandemic
- How Will Rising Energy Costs Impact the Economy?
- Market Rotation Underway - What's Strengthening and What's Getting Weaker?
- Q4 2021 ― Equity Markets Trade Sideways During Third Quarter
- Has The Delta Variant Caused A Stealth Bear Market?
- Investors are Starting to Focus on Washington and Less on COVID
- Reflation Trade is Back On
- Q3 2021 ― Economic Rebound Continues as Economy Reopens
- Market Insights August 30 2021
- Market Insights August 23 2021
- India & U.K. Covid-19 Data Suggests Delta Variant Fears Will Peak Late August
- Market Insights August 9 2021
- Market Insights for the Week of August 2 2021
- It's All About COVID... Again
- Market Continues to Pull Back from Overbought Levels
- Year 2 Choppiness Continues - What Comes Next?
- Market Insight July 5 2021
- Fed Speak Accelerates Rotation
- Yield Curve Steepening
- Is Inflation a Problem? Bond Market Says "No"
- Market Enters the Summer in Overbought Territory
- It's All About Inflation Data Now
- Investors Still Waiting on More Data Points
- Inflation Data Spooks Investors
- Economic Data Disappoints = Strong Market Rally???
- Market Insight May 3 2021
- Investors Digesting Earnings/Waiting for FOMC Statement
- Fed Pushes Rates Back Down
- All Eyes on Earnings
- US Economy Starting to Take Off
- Window Dressing and End of Quarter Rebalancing = Profit Taking
- The Recovery Trade Continues
- Market Insight March 15 2021
- Market Insight March 8 2021
- Market Insight March 1 2021
- Investment Insight February 22 2021
- Market Insight February 8 2021
- Market Insight February 1 2021
- Market Insight January 25 2021
- Market Insight January 19 2021
- Market Insight January 11 2021
- Market Insight December 21 2020
- Market Insight December 14 2020
- Market Insight December 7 2020
- Market Insight November 30 2020
- Market Insight November 16 2020
- Market Insight November 9 2020
- Market Insight November 2 2020
- Market Insight October 26 2020
- Market Insight October 19 2020
- Market Insight October 12 2020
- Market Insight October 5 2020
- Market Insight September 28 2020
- Market Insight September 21 2020
- Market Insight September 14 2020
- Market Insight September 8 2020
- Market Insight August 31 2020
- Market Insight August 24 2020
- Market Insight August 10 2020
- Market Insight August 10 2020
- Market Insight August 3 2020
- Market Insight July 27 2020
- Market Insight July 20 2020
- Market Insight July 13 2020
- Market Insight July 6 2020
- Market Insight June 29 2020
- Market Insight - June 22 2020
- Weekly Market Update: June 8 2020
- Weekly Market Update: June 1 2020
- Weekly Market Update: May 18 2020
- Investors Ignore Data and Pin Hopes on Reopening
- US Equities Post Best Monthly Performance Since 1987 - Can This Continue?
- All Eyes On The Fed
- Markets Continue to Rebound into Overbought Territory
- US Stock Market: Best Weekly Gain Ever - But Economic Data Tells a Different Story
- Are Further Declines Ahead of Us?
- US Economy - Closed for Business?
- Black Swan?
- Coronavirus Fear Is Back. Is This Another Buying Opportunity?
- Markets Rise For A Second Week, But Coronavirus Fears Still Linger
- Stocks Shrug Off Coronavirus Worries, Leap To Record Highs
- Markets Overreact to Coronavirus Fears
- US Macro Review - January 28, 2020
- Are Investors About To Overreact To The Coronavirus?
- Markets Continue to Rally as Positive 2019 Data Rolls In
- US Equities Still Steady Post US/IRAN Conflict
- The Year Everything Worked
- Market Insight - December 9, 2019
- Market Insight - December 2, 2019
- Weekly Market Insights – November 11, 2019
- Weekly Market Insights - November 4, 2019
- Weekly Market Insights – October 29, 2019
- Weekly Market Insights - October 22, 2019
- Weekly Market Update - October 15 2019
- Weekly Market Update - October 7 2019
- Weekly Market Update - October 1 2019
- Macro Perspective September 2019
- Macro Perspective August 2019
- Macro Perspective July 2019
- Macro Perspective - June 2019
- Macro-Trends to Watch in the 2nd Half of 2019
- Macro Perspective - May 2019
- Three "Make Your-Money-Last" Tips for Retirees
- How to Have Multiple Sources of Income In Retirement
- A Light Bulb Burns Brightest Before Burning Out
- With The Fed On Hold, Are Investors Starting To Worry About Economic Numbers?
- Solid Gains, But Markets Still Remain Overbought
- Stock Market Pullback Underway?
- Longest Streak of Weekly Gains in 25 Years for the Dow - What's Next?
- The Next Financial Crisis - Corporate Debt?
- Short Term Overbought Signals May Provide Opportunity
- Research Update: February 5, 2019
- Business Owners: Recognize the Importance of Personal Wealth
- Going to Pot Financially
- The 5 Big Problems to Solve Before You Retire
- Why “Stay Invested at All Times” Advice is Way Too Simplistic and Dangerous
- How The Mid-Term Elections Will Impact Your Portfolio
- When Is It Ok To Jump Back In The Water?
- Friday Thoughts on the Market
- Trade Talks Back in the News
- Weekly Macro Research: September 10 , 2018
- Weekly Macro Research: August 27, 2018
- Is Social Security Actually Running Out of Money?
- Weekly Macro Research: August 20, 2018
- Weekly Macro Research: August 13, 2018
- Implications of Rising Stock Buybacks
- Weekly Macro Research: August 6, 2018
- Is the Flattening Yield Curve Forecasting a Recession?
- Weekly Macro Research: July 30, 2018
- Diversification is an Investment Strategy to Manage Risk
- Strategic Wealth Management Tips By Age
- What's the Difference Between an Active and Passive Investment Strategy?
- Understanding Investment Portfolio Risk Management
- What does it mean to “Sell in May and Go Away”?
- What is a Fiduciary?
- Set Goals as You Save & Invest
- The Different Types of IRAs
- Volatility Is Not Risk
- Money Habits That May Help You Become Wealthier
- What should be in your “final file?”
- Avoiding the Cybercrooks
- 5 Tips to Help You Catch Up On Your Retirement Savings
- The Major Retirement Planning Mistakes
- Comprehensive Financial Planning: What It Is, Why It Matters
- Fear Must Not Inhibit a Financial Strategy
- End-of-the-Year Money Moves
- Why You Should Refrain from Tapping Your Retirement Funds
- Are Too Many Baby Boomers Too Indebted?
- Enjoy the Rally, But Prepare for the Retreat
- Your Social Security Benefits & Your Provisional Income
- The Pros & Cons of Roth IRA Conversions
- Health Care Costs Are Cutting into Retirement Preparations
- Retiring Before 60
- Are You Really Saving Enough for Retirement?
- Before You Claim Social Security
- Do You Have a Financial Wellness Program?
- A Look at Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts
- Understanding the Gift Tax
- How Do You End Up With A Million Dollar IRA Account?
- Will You Be Prepared When the Market Cools Off?
- Important Estate Planning "To-Do's"
- Beware of Emotions Affecting Your Money Decisions
- The Rough Consequences of Not Saving for Retirement
- Cash Flow Management : An underappreciated fundamental in financial planning
- How Will You Spend Your Retirement Savings?
- Your 2017 Financial To-Do List
- Tax season is in full swing… and tax scams are everywhere
- The 60-Day IRA Rollover Rule